Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Sunday, February 06, 2005

"When you see a cougar for the first time they may appear to have a black mustache surrounding their mouth."

Today I didn't have anything the least bit fun planned. Ended up wandering over to the MU and looking at the photography displays. Then I ran into Jasmine (she works there) and she was going to be on her lunch break so I ran back to the co-op (it was chilly and pelting large droplets of rain) to get some funds so I could buy lunch. The pizza is quite decent. An abundance of crust but not overwhelming. Then I glanced around at the comfy, well-lit study lounges and decided to go back and grab my chemistry homework and return. It was a good change of setting, plus I had this whole lounge to myself. So I stayed there for an hour and a half or so.

I did watch halftime. I admired the little bluish glow sticks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home