So, uh, I'm back in the math class. If I don't get at least a C on the midterm tomorrow it's still going to be tempting..to..yeah.
I waste a hell of a lot of time worrying. "Ruminating" is actually pretty accurate. Mulling over hypothetical situations, over and over again. I've got to work on that.
I don't enjoy the fact that my life seems to have dwindled down to trying to be successful in classes.
I waste a hell of a lot of time worrying. "Ruminating" is actually pretty accurate. Mulling over hypothetical situations, over and over again. I've got to work on that.
I don't enjoy the fact that my life seems to have dwindled down to trying to be successful in classes.


2 Comments:
At 8:35 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Dwindled to just classes? What about wall ball, or wall ball like four square? That should be first and formost Merrie. Always let wall ball come before anything else.
At 8:35 AM ,
Anonymous said...
That was me by the way. Jodie.
Post a Comment
<< Home