Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Today I got up nice and late and then Becky and mom and I went to town for multi-purpose shopping. I ended up with a superbly random t shirt found at a rummage sale, so it was a success. We obtained food and other needed goods. Becky and I made pad thai for dinner, and it turned out excellently, at least in my opinion. We must go back to that thai restaurant we found in Portland soon. Then I took Bosun on a walk. I saw two deer, a rough skin newt, and a great gray garden slug. Then we played Scrabble. "Flavor" turned into "flavors" then "unflavors." It almost became "reunflavors" because we were becoming desperate. At one point I ended up with two a's, two i's, and two e's. Sucky game. I lost. Mom got a freaking 79 point word though, which was impressive.

Tomorrow the plan is to go hiking. Monday I start work!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey. Taco. Night. I. Call. You. (Or someone, I have to work...)

    -Jodie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home