I've been neglecting my blog again. Hopefully I'll be able to nurture it back from the brink of extinction.
Well, it's dead week of the last term of the year. That's a good thing, I'm definitely looking forward to going home to good ol' Hood River and actually doing some of the things I enjoy once again. But actually this term has been a huge turn-around from last, and things aren't too horrible right now. Today I had my last yoga class. Yesterday was the field sampling powerpoint presentation, which went excellently. I'm basically finished with my report and I think (although I may be biased) that it's pretty impressive. Friday is the group discussion with the professors..we will each turn in a self-grade, our reports, and probably be interrogated and harrassed in addition to just catching hell from them about inconsistencies and improper word usage. Oh well. A few of the other groups totally got pounded after their presentations. But some of the things they did wrong even I caught, which is surprising.
Tomorrow is chemistry lab checkout..yay. I really wish I was done with chemistry, but that's not the case. Friday is my women's studies final, which should be really easy if I actually re-read some things. Monday is HHS final in the afternoon and Tuesday is the chem. final in the morning. Then I'm done! I will be packed up and leaving by Wednesday afternoon.
Last night I journeyed to Avery (saw a raccoon on the way!) to play Super Nintendo with Matt. Super Mario World and Donkey Kong 2! He ordered Super Mario Kart off the internet. Oh what fond memories I have of nintendo. Shame that we sold ours at a garage sale. Tonight was the house awards assembly. As I predicted..."most shy." Darn. I was aspiring to receive "best handwriting."
Plans for the summer...earn money, go floatin,' taco nights, pika hunting expedition continued, probably some dog sitting, Bosun walking, hiking, no homework/extraneous worries, SNL, Subterranean, movies, camping, music, random animal documentation. It should be thrilling.
Well, it's dead week of the last term of the year. That's a good thing, I'm definitely looking forward to going home to good ol' Hood River and actually doing some of the things I enjoy once again. But actually this term has been a huge turn-around from last, and things aren't too horrible right now. Today I had my last yoga class. Yesterday was the field sampling powerpoint presentation, which went excellently. I'm basically finished with my report and I think (although I may be biased) that it's pretty impressive. Friday is the group discussion with the professors..we will each turn in a self-grade, our reports, and probably be interrogated and harrassed in addition to just catching hell from them about inconsistencies and improper word usage. Oh well. A few of the other groups totally got pounded after their presentations. But some of the things they did wrong even I caught, which is surprising.
Tomorrow is chemistry lab checkout..yay. I really wish I was done with chemistry, but that's not the case. Friday is my women's studies final, which should be really easy if I actually re-read some things. Monday is HHS final in the afternoon and Tuesday is the chem. final in the morning. Then I'm done! I will be packed up and leaving by Wednesday afternoon.
Last night I journeyed to Avery (saw a raccoon on the way!) to play Super Nintendo with Matt. Super Mario World and Donkey Kong 2! He ordered Super Mario Kart off the internet. Oh what fond memories I have of nintendo. Shame that we sold ours at a garage sale. Tonight was the house awards assembly. As I predicted..."most shy." Darn. I was aspiring to receive "best handwriting."
Plans for the summer...earn money, go floatin,' taco nights, pika hunting expedition continued, probably some dog sitting, Bosun walking, hiking, no homework/extraneous worries, SNL, Subterranean, movies, camping, music, random animal documentation. It should be thrilling.


1 Comments:
At 10:53 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Yay! You're coming home! As soon as everyone is back, we have to have a big taco night get together.
-Jodie
Post a Comment
<< Home