I really will have a good respectable update up here midweek, once the weekend and midterms are over. I am going to spend this enchanting weekend in a small southern-ish town and will spend my time browsing at taxidermy and maybe even at a wildlife safari.
I caught an impressive garter snake but 0 bullfrogs on Tuesday, while the other group members caught over 10 frogs..some of them quite large. We found half-digested female treefrogs in two of their stomachs. Darn invasive species. I also spotted a vole.
Oh, Inverted World = beautiful! Wow.
Oh yeah, and there's been a lot more happening since my last update. But I'm so tired I won't relate it all now.
I caught an impressive garter snake but 0 bullfrogs on Tuesday, while the other group members caught over 10 frogs..some of them quite large. We found half-digested female treefrogs in two of their stomachs. Darn invasive species. I also spotted a vole.
Oh, Inverted World = beautiful! Wow.
Oh yeah, and there's been a lot more happening since my last update. But I'm so tired I won't relate it all now.


4 Comments:
At 1:26 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Midterm? When do you have finals?
Sherry (who is perfectly aware I have not shown up in a LONG while, sry!)
At 10:12 PM ,
Merrie said...
Hi Sherry! Finals will be the second week of June.
At 12:47 AM ,
Anonymous said...
squawk?
At 12:10 AM ,
Merrie said...
Mr. Tross?!
Post a Comment
<< Home