Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Sunday, April 03, 2005

I accomplished little this weekend. But I did get job duty out of the way. I explored some impressive and borderline dangerous moveable shelving systems at the library, embarked on an evening walk and became slightly paranoid, and read my HHS book because I had nothing better to do. Yeah, that is drastic. I paid for it though, which pretty much guilts me into reading it. I love those totally ridiculous "positive change" type stories about invented college students. Tuesday is field trip #1 to the wildlife refuge. Maybe the graceful "V" of a swimming muskrat will be bestowed upon my sight.

I'm seriously considering taking a year off. (gasp!) I don't know if this is what I want to do. Iffy factors include...my low tolerance for math and statistics, and the requirement that I be relocatable. It's safe to say that I fear change. Oh, and the whole very competitive, low-wage, seemingly few job opportunities thing. And the fact that I'm becoming extremely lethargic in the academic work department. I'm incredibly naive. Perhaps I should move to a lush valley in Idaho and live off the land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home