Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

It's an arduous tedious torturous process just surviving this week. It seems to be creeping by at a cruelly slow pace. A pace more cruelly slow than that of a miniscule mollusk. But, I just have to keep telling myself that the temporary end is within the grasp of my buttery fingers. This weekend is going to be super annoying, because all I have to do is study for my finals. I have a two-hour chemistry final Monday morning at seven freaking thirty AM. 121, but it's still chemistry. It's still painful. We're still talking electrons here. And I don't even have any compelling tales regarding an unfortunate lab mishap, for it is strictly book work.

This horrid math class is just almost finished. Went to the last recitation on Tuesday. The final is on Monday in the later portion of the afternoon. I will get through this. Then I will rid myself of all evidence at the book buy-back..except I will keep my notebook with all my notes and homework to remind me in later years that things could be worse.

I'm obsessed, I know you know.

Job choosing for finals week occurred this evening. I stood, hand on doorknob, absorbing the dull hum of anxious voices through the two doorways. At the bell, I lunged, muttered "oh gosh!" at the sight of the crowd, and ran like mad for the bathroom. Where we all proceeded to scribble our names under various job titles on pieces of paper posted to the stall doors. Why finals week job pick is in the bathroom is beyond me. It's outrageous. Luckily I managed to obtain semi-workable tasks.

Today was like 75 degrees fahrenheit! Crazy, another summery day. Lots of scantily-clad people in the quad playing frisbee, reading, and sleeping. Hmm. One week from now I will have just arrived home. A pleasant thought.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Merrie! We have big plans for spring break. Taco nights and wall ball. Keep it up little lady, we'll have fun when you return.
    -Jodie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home