I'm waiting up to register. I think I get to register tonight..there was a confusing discrepancy with the prior group having to do with scheduled maintenance. But in an hour I'll know. I'm going with the random bacc. core course by the title of "women: self and society," rather than the poetry class. Although the poetry class sounds funner, the schedule I have worked out with WS is the lesser of two evils. I'm blaming HHS for preventing me from feeling comfortable with poetry. It just figured that all the classes I wanted and/or needed to take were around lunch time or too close together. I also have to take the person who registered in my place for field sampling to my advisor to fix this problem: the class now lists "-1" as being available. Thus, if she were to drop it so I could add it, I fear it would register as "0" being available and prohibit me from getting in.
I am looking forward to leaving this term behind. Anything will be better than what it has been..at least I'll be in a FW class and not in this horrid math. I can deal with a funky schedule. I only have to get approximately 10% on my math final to pass the class (hahaha..I S/Ued it). And I'm thinking I'm not going to get much better. I do get a notecard, ooo, both sides this time. So generous. If it weren't for its resale value, I'd immensely enjoy watching Dwyer and Gruenwald's Precalculus burn to a neat little pile of ash. Math has prompted me to pondering my science-based major, which requires calculus and two terms of statistics. I don't know what the heck I want to do.
So today not much happened. It's funny how I can waste time and not enjoy any of it..Ack, what a depressing thing to say! But so true. I did talk to Becky for a spell while walking. Beckers's b-day is approaching. Happy Birthday Becky!
I am looking forward to leaving this term behind. Anything will be better than what it has been..at least I'll be in a FW class and not in this horrid math. I can deal with a funky schedule. I only have to get approximately 10% on my math final to pass the class (hahaha..I S/Ued it). And I'm thinking I'm not going to get much better. I do get a notecard, ooo, both sides this time. So generous. If it weren't for its resale value, I'd immensely enjoy watching Dwyer and Gruenwald's Precalculus burn to a neat little pile of ash. Math has prompted me to pondering my science-based major, which requires calculus and two terms of statistics. I don't know what the heck I want to do.
So today not much happened. It's funny how I can waste time and not enjoy any of it..Ack, what a depressing thing to say! But so true. I did talk to Becky for a spell while walking. Beckers's b-day is approaching. Happy Birthday Becky!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home