Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Less than two weeks until I'm released!

To start with today, we had the all-inclusive term b-day bash this evening. Ice cream cupcake consuming and pinata beating occurred. It was a grand time and a nice break from studying. Lately I've been manipulating possible schedules for next term. I got the dreaded short straw fragment as I am in the group that is second to last to register..this weekend. At this very moment there are probably a few hundred individuals waiting to deftly register at one second past midnight. I have three people holding spots for me in yoga, FW field sampling, and poetry. Random, eh? I still haven't decided on the poetry class for sure..I was wanting a 9 or 10 in the morn. class as I do enjoy getting classes done with earlier, and that one is a noonish class. But we shall see. I have a few options. Some of Saturday will be devoted to definitively deciding on what schedule to go with. I hate this stupid system. It's stress-inducin.'

Anyways, lately it's been much math befuddlement as usual and chemistry pondering. Tomorrow Jasmine or I or this other person will have to "teach" our recitation class how to do this problem..and neither Jasmine nor I have figured out how to do the problem. And it's not that we haven't tried. I thought it was going to be easier as I had done a very simlar problem, but this one is annoying. I'll blame it on poor wording. Unfortunately our venture to the mole hole proved futile..as there were no tutors there by the time we decided to go. Well, I kick myself for not going earlier. But we're trying again tomorrow an hour before class when there will actually be people there.

Last night sleep eluded me once again. It's actually my needless and pointless worrying about anything and everything that keeps me up. And surprisingly I'm not tired. Someone "woke" me from my semi-restful state at 5:26 by mistake for the Beaver wake up. I had previously decided that I wanted to forego dressing up like a Catholic school girl and running amok on the Beaver sleeping porch. Just not appealing.

Perhaps spring break will be enjoyable. I would like to hike..and I really would like to plan a day to get up super early and go to the east hills wildlife and sunrise watching. I really should do that this time. And I will accompany Bosun on many leisurely walks, and perhaps look into possibilities for the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home