Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Saturday, March 19, 2005

How many times have you checked my unupdated page and left slightly disgruntled?

I am home, for it is spring break. Arrived Wednesday night. Luckily I did just well enough on that ridiculous food and culture final to get an A in the class. It would have been crazy to end up with a B in that class and an A in my S/Ued math class. I still don't know how I did on the math final though, and perhaps that is best.

Thursday I went hiking (with Snooks!). Lately I have been baking biscuits (and sampling that delectable dough) and making stew. Seriously, I've been cooking dinner. Also I have been attempting to learn to drive a manual. Tim's been wanting me to at least learn the basics for a while, in case both him and my mother get "hurt or asphyxiated with carbon monoxide or something" and my vehicle is not available for me to drive them to the hospital. Yesterday mom and I had to go to Dufur to pick up a rather large trapped skunk. We saw a butterscotch colored pony..seriously adorable. I drove Tim's truck home over the back route despite the fact that I didn't have my license on me. I hate canopies - low visibility. Put it in four wheel drive for a 50 foot patch of snow. Saw lots of wind-ravaged trees.

Today the weather resumed some normalcy. Rained the majority of the time. Narrowly avoided many salamanders on my walk with Bosun. He turned 13 a couple weeks ago; I cannot believe I forgot his birthday. One year I actually baked a cake for that dog.

Taco night? Wall ball?

1 Comments:

  • At 3:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    YES. Taco night(s) and Wall Ball is to come. Details are heading your way.
    -jodie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home