Home! What a nice change..
Roommates and I tried once again to go to the French bakery yesterday. It was closed randomly. So we went to the other bakery again. Raspberry croissants=goodness.
Checking out was quite the process. But not exceptionally noteworthy. Let's just say it ended in Becky and I strapping my office chair into the front seat of the jeep. Then I had to introduce her and mum to gelato. I really don't understand the reasoning behind us having to clean the room..Reed is closing next year, much to my dismay. So I am moving to the opposite end of campus next year. It'll be real inconvenient considering it's about as far from the FW department building as one can get. But I do like coops.
I've managed to assimilate most of my stuff into my smallish room, will be getting rid of a lot more. Next year I'm taking less random stuff to college. Just the essentials, a deer antler and pelt or two for decoration.
We got a sidewalk today..hooray for reduced tracked-in slush during the rainy season. Went over to see the Whitmans. They have a little store now and Becky and I are going to be running it for a couple days in a few weeks. They have an alpaca that was just born yesterday, it's a dark chocolate color and very adorable.
This is a super random and skippy blog. I got Coldplay's newest album and the White Stripes' fifth album, Get Behind Me Satan. Both excellent. I certainly didn't expect marimbas from The White Stripes! And Jack really does look like Johnny Depp from Benny and Joon. Since when does Fred Meyer sell new releases for $12.99? What an excellent way to dispose of money from selling back my health and algebra solution manual..
This evening Beck and I took Bosun on a walk; it's nice to hear tree frogs again and walk on a trail rather than sidewalk. I also thoroughly brushed him. He's shedding like mad.
"So for my future reference, this is just uncooked pork sausage, right?"
"Mixed with love. And moldy bread."
-Becky, while preparing meat loaf.
Roommates and I tried once again to go to the French bakery yesterday. It was closed randomly. So we went to the other bakery again. Raspberry croissants=goodness.
Checking out was quite the process. But not exceptionally noteworthy. Let's just say it ended in Becky and I strapping my office chair into the front seat of the jeep. Then I had to introduce her and mum to gelato. I really don't understand the reasoning behind us having to clean the room..Reed is closing next year, much to my dismay. So I am moving to the opposite end of campus next year. It'll be real inconvenient considering it's about as far from the FW department building as one can get. But I do like coops.
I've managed to assimilate most of my stuff into my smallish room, will be getting rid of a lot more. Next year I'm taking less random stuff to college. Just the essentials, a deer antler and pelt or two for decoration.
We got a sidewalk today..hooray for reduced tracked-in slush during the rainy season. Went over to see the Whitmans. They have a little store now and Becky and I are going to be running it for a couple days in a few weeks. They have an alpaca that was just born yesterday, it's a dark chocolate color and very adorable.
This is a super random and skippy blog. I got Coldplay's newest album and the White Stripes' fifth album, Get Behind Me Satan. Both excellent. I certainly didn't expect marimbas from The White Stripes! And Jack really does look like Johnny Depp from Benny and Joon. Since when does Fred Meyer sell new releases for $12.99? What an excellent way to dispose of money from selling back my health and algebra solution manual..
This evening Beck and I took Bosun on a walk; it's nice to hear tree frogs again and walk on a trail rather than sidewalk. I also thoroughly brushed him. He's shedding like mad.
"So for my future reference, this is just uncooked pork sausage, right?"
"Mixed with love. And moldy bread."
-Becky, while preparing meat loaf.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home