Long time no blog..
Well, not much has happened as of late. Picnics, day hikes, Bosun walking, caring for Domino, and mostly work. About the only exciting news I have is that I'm going to see The White Stripes in a couple weeks which should be surreal..it will be my first actual concert. Incredible..here I am over nineteen and a half, a large fan of music, and I've only seen one band at Music Millenium. I'm finally going to change that! Two concerts about a week apart - spectacular.
I've a plethora of house- and petsitting jobs approaching. Three, maybe four starting within a week. I'm going to pack my stuff out o' PDale for a lovely six day downtown vacation starting Friday. It should be a good opportunity to finally see people! I've been a tad busy but that's not an excuse enough. So, I shall be on the main street of the Hood and would love to get together with anyone that's reading this after work or on the weekend. Give me a call, I've pretty much been isolated in these hills! (Cry for help)
Tomorrow I believe I'm going to accompany Allison and Jill (from work) at the fair. I shall obtain some cotton candy and will most likely avoid the rides. I have yet to go camping and should definitely participate in such an outdoor 'venture.
Well, not much has happened as of late. Picnics, day hikes, Bosun walking, caring for Domino, and mostly work. About the only exciting news I have is that I'm going to see The White Stripes in a couple weeks which should be surreal..it will be my first actual concert. Incredible..here I am over nineteen and a half, a large fan of music, and I've only seen one band at Music Millenium. I'm finally going to change that! Two concerts about a week apart - spectacular.
I've a plethora of house- and petsitting jobs approaching. Three, maybe four starting within a week. I'm going to pack my stuff out o' PDale for a lovely six day downtown vacation starting Friday. It should be a good opportunity to finally see people! I've been a tad busy but that's not an excuse enough. So, I shall be on the main street of the Hood and would love to get together with anyone that's reading this after work or on the weekend. Give me a call, I've pretty much been isolated in these hills! (Cry for help)
Tomorrow I believe I'm going to accompany Allison and Jill (from work) at the fair. I shall obtain some cotton candy and will most likely avoid the rides. I have yet to go camping and should definitely participate in such an outdoor 'venture.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home