Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Another post from Interzone. I came to "study" for my fishies exam which is on Friday, and to send off an assignment that's due tomorrow via Blackboard. Jenn's computer is being worked on so I couldn't use it. I must talk to her about wireless. It's almost unnecessary, but if I want to send and receive stuff easily, it should be done.

So far, I'm not freaking out too much about the exam. I figure I can give myself a break and just see what happens when I don't study obsessively. Dan Edge said he studied according to how many credits the class was worth (i.e. a three credit class justified studying for a test for three hours). Hey, he is the head of the department, so I can always blame him.

So, today has been rather unexciting. I went to sociology, which was good. I had so many things I wanted to say during the class discussion on Christianity and the domination of the environment but I never spoke up. Luckily I got to share some of my opinions in our small group discussion. I'm just not comfortable speaking in front of so many...I should get around that somehow.

I took Shetaya on another walk. It's been foggy and humid out, so my hair totally frizzed out. It was kind of ridiculous. No notable animal sightings today.

This weekend shall be nifty. I'm going to stay over Friday night with a bunch of fish and wildlifers in Bend - Ian's dad owns a house. Hopefully I can find someone else that wants/needs to come back on Saturday, as the Cheetah fundraiser is on Sunday, and Saturday night I am (hopefully...awaiting confirmation) going to stay over at Charlie's mom's place in P-town so I don't have to get up at the crack o' dawn on Sunday. Yep...weekend should be good. I'll have my test out of the way, and I won't have any major assignments due. My big game management class starts (finally, according to the whim of prof. Coblentz) October 15. Should be interesting to see how much stuff he'll try to cover. I'm looking forward to it though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home