Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Saturday, October 06, 2007

So, I'm a bit pathetic. I just went and saw a movie by myself. But it was excellent! Once.
Didn't want to see just another romantic comedy, nor am I very into musicals, but this film definitely exceeded my expectations. And I loved the ending. Amazing music as well...I wanted to go out and buy the soundtrack after, but the store was closing. Tomorrow!

So today I went out for breakfast with Matt M. and Lindsey (who it turns out lives on the same street as I). They are fellow fish and wildlifers. We went to this amazing homestyle typical country-ish cafe. It was super busy so we had to wait seemingly an eternity for our food, but it was amazing. Hashbrowns the size of a normal dinner plate, scrambled eggs, toast...so good. I'm glad I branched out from my usual waffle.
Last night I bar-hopped (I actually only consumed about a pint and a half and one lemon drop shot though) with Ian, Matt, and Lindsey. Also got dinner. It was fun.

Today I took Shetaya on a nice long walk to the park and the river (it's definitely becoming a daily routine). He's such a great dog, I want to clone him someday. Haha. He loves jumping in the water and running when I let him off-leash. Yesterday he freaking chased a gray squirrel and actually leaped up into the tree going after it...about 7 feet up. Crazy dog...he's like 90 lbs. It was brilliant; I wish I'd had my camera to record the moment.

So yeah, after the movie tonight I just went to Interzone for some Rooibos tea. I absolutely love sitting outside on a cool night with a warm tea watching the drunks. It's very entertaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home