So, Holly and I just watched Wolf Creek. Loosely based on a true story about an Australian serial murderer. It was definitely the right movie to watch on Halloween.
I've been away from home all day, in my painful eggshell pumps...damn, I'm never wearing heels all day again. My poor abused feet. There really ought to be an equally uncomfortable but sexy foot solution for men. Oh well. I couldn't exactly wear tennis shoes with my '70s clothes.
Before the movie, we waited in vain for a friend to show up at Peacock, and before that we went to Bombs. I had a pinot gris, and Holly had this amazing chocolate stout, which I'm definitely getting next time. Before that we consumed pizza at Woodstocks. $5 off a 16" pizza with coupon and costume, so couldn't beat that. Except the dude that took our order mistook my "feta cheese" for "pepperoncini" amidst the din of the crowd. Thus, it was artichoke heart, sun dried tomatoes, and pepperoncini. Intense.
Next monday is not only my big game midterm but my women studies one. Shucks. And I accidentally left my notebook of notes at home over the weekend, so I'm still waiting for it to arrive in the mail.
Ooo, Bombs had the cutest little googly eyed bugs decorating their tables, so we inquired as to their origin and the server said we could take one. It's seriously adorable. Like a little flea with pipe cleaner legs.
Wow, I'm obviously running out of things to say...you know you're boring your readers when....
I've been away from home all day, in my painful eggshell pumps...damn, I'm never wearing heels all day again. My poor abused feet. There really ought to be an equally uncomfortable but sexy foot solution for men. Oh well. I couldn't exactly wear tennis shoes with my '70s clothes.
Before the movie, we waited in vain for a friend to show up at Peacock, and before that we went to Bombs. I had a pinot gris, and Holly had this amazing chocolate stout, which I'm definitely getting next time. Before that we consumed pizza at Woodstocks. $5 off a 16" pizza with coupon and costume, so couldn't beat that. Except the dude that took our order mistook my "feta cheese" for "pepperoncini" amidst the din of the crowd. Thus, it was artichoke heart, sun dried tomatoes, and pepperoncini. Intense.
Next monday is not only my big game midterm but my women studies one. Shucks. And I accidentally left my notebook of notes at home over the weekend, so I'm still waiting for it to arrive in the mail.
Ooo, Bombs had the cutest little googly eyed bugs decorating their tables, so we inquired as to their origin and the server said we could take one. It's seriously adorable. Like a little flea with pipe cleaner legs.
Wow, I'm obviously running out of things to say...you know you're boring your readers when....


1 Comments:
At 8:28 AM ,
Ricki said...
I sent the binder on Monday, priority. I thought you'd get it by Tuesday. Let's hope today
Post a Comment
<< Home