Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Friday, October 12, 2007

So, I'm not in Bend, cause I have a cold, and I figured driving all that way for one night wouldn't be worth it. Thus, I am sitting here with my blog and a movie. All's good though.
Today in bio. of fishes we had a test, and it was so easy it was almost insulting. I didn't even study obsessively like I usually do..basically the hardest material we went over wasn't even on the test. I don't know whether to be thankful or not.

I went to women studies. We are watching an amazing movie - Iron Jawed Angels - a historically-accurate depiction of Alice Paul and her role in the women's suffrage movement. Then I went to Interzone for a muffin, Rooibos, and wireless. Posted some photos from Etosha on facebook.

I went back to campus with Shitaya so we could walk to the covered bridge. A pleasant walk. On the way back I saw a squirrel narrowly avoid a bicycle tire. I called Matt so he could meet Shitaya. We talked for a while. Then I went to Fred Meyer for salmon, pasta, and trail mix. Then I stopped at Safeway because I forgot the tin foil.

Not much else going on. I'm avoiding homework for the night. I'm finding it difficult to wait for tomorrow. I'll probably head out to P-town in the late afternoon. Charlie and I are going to meet up and catch a show somewhere...then Sunday it's the Cheetah thing and a friend's party. It promises to be an entertaining time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home