Countdown
Tomorrow is the last day of classes. Conservation project done, systematics exam done (98%), two of three essays for ag. ecosystems done. Oh the sweet nectar of spring break shall soon be mine. For now though, I have to convince my procrastinating mind to sit down and study...eventually.
Nothing too exciting to report. It rained a lot today, but I still took Shtiya and Fiona on a romp to the park during a break in the downpour. Of course it started up again while we were out. But not bad. That's what raincoats are for after all.
Tomorrow late night: Justin. I have him for less than 24 hours though, before work snatches him back :(
Tomorrow is the last day of classes. Conservation project done, systematics exam done (98%), two of three essays for ag. ecosystems done. Oh the sweet nectar of spring break shall soon be mine. For now though, I have to convince my procrastinating mind to sit down and study...eventually.
Nothing too exciting to report. It rained a lot today, but I still took Shtiya and Fiona on a romp to the park during a break in the downpour. Of course it started up again while we were out. But not bad. That's what raincoats are for after all.
Tomorrow late night: Justin. I have him for less than 24 hours though, before work snatches him back :(


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home