Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Control yourself, take only what you need from it

Still ill. I could say it feels like my cough is starting to break up and my nose is starting to not be as sniffly, but I can't be certain.

Sundays are always so boring. I usually have the majority of my homework done. Today I met Matt at Interzone. Of course he was there working on homework and I came to read. But we did exchange some words. Last night we met at the video store and rented Margot at the Wedding (with Nicole Kidman and Jack Black) which turned out to be even more odd and random than Squid and the Whale. I still don't know what to think. I was entertained though. Then we attempted a game of pick-up sticks. I could barely keep my hands steady through my fits of laughter/coughing though. Matt got like one before he said screw the rules which was prior to his declaration that he'd never play pick-up sticks again. I also marveled at his squarish iPod nano which is GREEN and we listened to most of Black Sheep Boy.

I went on a walk sans dogs and listened to music. Made a bland dinner. Am contemplating a coconut popsicle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home