I found a three point deer antler today in my usual east hills spot. In fact the three antlers I've found up there were all in one small area, lending credibility to the advice to go back to the same area as bucks generally shed in the same vicinity year after year. This is at least a year old and it was thoroughly buried by leaves and pine needles. In a deer path and I stepped on it, looked back to make sure it wasn't a rock or stick and saw two tines sticking out.Tuesday, March 25, 2008
I found a three point deer antler today in my usual east hills spot. In fact the three antlers I've found up there were all in one small area, lending credibility to the advice to go back to the same area as bucks generally shed in the same vicinity year after year. This is at least a year old and it was thoroughly buried by leaves and pine needles. In a deer path and I stepped on it, looked back to make sure it wasn't a rock or stick and saw two tines sticking out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home