After a long hiatus, surviving hell part 2...I'm back in Lakeview again, catching bats and surveying for sagegrouse. I've seen my first rattlesnake, first spotted skunk, as well as 30+ bighorn sheep, lots of mule deer, and a few coyotes. Another western toad at "broken ankle pond," spadefoot toads, and of course the ever-abundant newly-metamorphosed chorus frogs. And yes, the wildlife is always the highlight. Perhaps I'll post a proper entry here soon.
Previous Posts
- Life has been fairly non-eventful lately, but that...
- Recent Adventures and Future PonderingsAfter a whi...
- Weekend AdventuresEnd o' March. Only two more mont...
- 'Tis Becky's birthday today. Happy Birthday Becker...
- So it's been awhile...I started my job last Monday...
- GerbsNermal (spotted schimmel) and Satchel (golden...
- Corvallis LivingI've been without internet for the...
- Highlights of the past bit o' timeChristmas eve wi...
- Elk in the orchardYesterday I witnessed yet anothe...
- Local cats that need homes Last Unicorn pirate ca...


2 Comments:
At 4:32 PM ,
Becky said...
quite like the art!! you should post such things more often =) become a wildlife art blogger?
At 9:59 PM ,
Ricki said...
That's my girl!! A survivor and an artist. It's nice to see some fresh material in your blog. wb =)
Post a Comment
<< Home