Alright, not too much happened today. The deck got worked on some more though..now we have steps. Mom and I went to the Dalles, we took my jeep so I could drive. Went to Fred Meyer and exchanged the DVD/CD player from Linda for a DVD/VHS player. Yes, we finally have one. But no DVDS yet. Picked up some ice cube trays and hangers and I finally found some adidas pants since all I have is jeans and corduroy. Some nice OSU sweatshirts there but they were way overpriced. There was a sale on massive candy bars..Cadbury's milk and semi-sweet chocolate. Mmm. Browsed through CDs. They had Cake's new one and Prolonging The Magic (other one I don't have). But they were about $17 each, so I'm waiting for a better deal. I also found a lot of the three Weezer CDs I don't have on Ebay, which is tempting. Outrageous text book prices and Christmas shopping is looming however. I can't believe there's just a month until Christmas!
Also we stopped by JC Penneys so mom could search for burgundy towels, which they do in fact carry. Then grocery outlet..minimal success there. No Skippy, no Cracklin' Oat Bran. I just got some entertaining crackers. If only their selection was wider it would be a preferred shopping locale. Dark heading back. Samantha had called so I called back and ended up going over to her house around 6:30. We got a pizza from Papa Murphy's and had an overhead light fiasco which resulted in Samantha manually covering it. This dilemma was fixed in a jiffy by Nick (Jodie had to pick him up from somewhere and take him home). Treshia stopped by and we all talked, mainly about what everyone else is doing-breaking up, drinking, getting lost in Portland in the middle of the night, etc. for about an hour. She left and I decided to head home shortly thereafter.
Tomorrow I finally have a day devoid of set plans, probably will resume working on my project and I think I want to either go hiking or for a walk along that canal trail by Laurance Lake. Perhaps we'll also go out to dinner.
Also we stopped by JC Penneys so mom could search for burgundy towels, which they do in fact carry. Then grocery outlet..minimal success there. No Skippy, no Cracklin' Oat Bran. I just got some entertaining crackers. If only their selection was wider it would be a preferred shopping locale. Dark heading back. Samantha had called so I called back and ended up going over to her house around 6:30. We got a pizza from Papa Murphy's and had an overhead light fiasco which resulted in Samantha manually covering it. This dilemma was fixed in a jiffy by Nick (Jodie had to pick him up from somewhere and take him home). Treshia stopped by and we all talked, mainly about what everyone else is doing-breaking up, drinking, getting lost in Portland in the middle of the night, etc. for about an hour. She left and I decided to head home shortly thereafter.
Tomorrow I finally have a day devoid of set plans, probably will resume working on my project and I think I want to either go hiking or for a walk along that canal trail by Laurance Lake. Perhaps we'll also go out to dinner.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home