Happiness! Test is over, no necessary homework tonight, and tomorrow is the beginning of break.
En route to art I spotted a large utilitarian type truck with "polar cryogenics" and a polar bear icon on the side. That's a first. Certainly more intriguing than your standard Sam's Club semi. A rather dull lecture on architecture today. At 2:30 I met Melissa at the library to study for math. I love the lack of shushing librarians. If one is unable to secure a study room, there are plenty of tables throughout for studying, and it's actually nice to be in a non deathly still environment and be able to talk in normal volume. We just went through the sections and practiced problems for about an hour. Then when I got home I studied more.
I headed out a little after six and went past the living room, where everyone was gathered, talking to the Avery guys. How sad. For once there's a possibility that I'd actually talk to people in a casual social environment and I have to take a math test. And the Thanksgiving dinner smells wafting from the dining room didn't help. It was weird because it was already dark out. Test wasn't so bad but took a while longer than usual. I doubt I'll do as well as last time..hoping for a B. I hadn't made arrangements for anyone to pick me up for once. I don't generally consider 7:30 to be a dangerous time to walk back. And I walked without incident until I got to Jefferson a block from Reed. There were two guys smoking (I'm thinking not your average cigarette), one in the middle of the sidewalk and one behind a dumpster. As predicted the one in the sidewalk said "hello" in an obviously high and/or drunk fashion, then laughed a little. I ignored.
That's about all that happened today.
More art, less meaning=waffle. As in, "I waffle when I blog." I never knew that there was a meaning to it besides delectable breakfast.
En route to art I spotted a large utilitarian type truck with "polar cryogenics" and a polar bear icon on the side. That's a first. Certainly more intriguing than your standard Sam's Club semi. A rather dull lecture on architecture today. At 2:30 I met Melissa at the library to study for math. I love the lack of shushing librarians. If one is unable to secure a study room, there are plenty of tables throughout for studying, and it's actually nice to be in a non deathly still environment and be able to talk in normal volume. We just went through the sections and practiced problems for about an hour. Then when I got home I studied more.
I headed out a little after six and went past the living room, where everyone was gathered, talking to the Avery guys. How sad. For once there's a possibility that I'd actually talk to people in a casual social environment and I have to take a math test. And the Thanksgiving dinner smells wafting from the dining room didn't help. It was weird because it was already dark out. Test wasn't so bad but took a while longer than usual. I doubt I'll do as well as last time..hoping for a B. I hadn't made arrangements for anyone to pick me up for once. I don't generally consider 7:30 to be a dangerous time to walk back. And I walked without incident until I got to Jefferson a block from Reed. There were two guys smoking (I'm thinking not your average cigarette), one in the middle of the sidewalk and one behind a dumpster. As predicted the one in the sidewalk said "hello" in an obviously high and/or drunk fashion, then laughed a little. I ignored.
That's about all that happened today.
More art, less meaning=waffle. As in, "I waffle when I blog." I never knew that there was a meaning to it besides delectable breakfast.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home