Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I spent way too much time today trying to construct a schedule. I actually put together a hypothetical working schedule and I know it's going to fall to pieces when I learn on day of registration that those classes at those times are full. But, I can always hope. This term is going to contain far too much math and chemistry. Not only are both MWF, but chem. has recitation twice a week and math has once a week recitations. So, every single weekday will have math, chemistry, or both. It's unavoidable if I want recitations on alternating days from actual classes though, which I definitely do. In addition I'm planning on "reasoning and writing" and "food in non-western culture." Random, yes, but they are both bacc. core classes.

The main event of the day was badminton. Totally won out over sea turtles. I could've done both but didn't want to. It was just Kara, Michelle, Heather, and I. Badminton was awesome, and good exercise, especially one on one which of course involves many quick dashes. I realize I need some sporting clothes..kinda difficult in corduroy pants. I only got hit with the birdie once. See, that's how accident prone I am. That's partially why I love badminton too..birdies don't injure. The court next to ours was being used for large scale ping pong! Then there was like a total pro team of badminton players. Really made me want to take a class.

A week from today I'll be home. So nice. Need to figure out what's going on with other Hood Riverites for carpooling though.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home