Still I am ravaged by this cold. It's really becoming irritating. I guess I can be thankful that it's not worse. I could have the flu. Or bubonic plague. Today not much happened. I slept in pretty late, ate a bagel, read the classifieds, and watched some music videos. I recommend "Ocean Breathes Salty" by Modest Mouse (ifilm.com). The quality's not superb but it works well enough. It's pretty bizarre, but cool. Oh, I discovered the correct pronunciation of Sondre Lerche. It's like lairkey. Not lurch..
Jasmine and I were going to figure out the bus system and go to Fred Meyer. First I tried withdrawing some money from my checking account only to find that I don't have the right PIN. I assumed it was the same number I use to check the status of my account over the phone, but apparently there's a separate one for the ATM card. Well then we realized that the buses don't run on Sundays. So we decided to walk. Luckily it was nice weather. We saw a dead squirrel, went the wrong way at first, but then figured it out and it's really not too extensive of a walk. Got a few things, walked back. That was it for the afternoon. After dinner we watched The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. Most of it anyway. She has the extended version so it's even longer.
The rest of the week up until Wednesday is purely rainy. After Wednesday it's more rain, even throughout the weekend. Ick. Tomorrow afternoon I'm going to a resume workshop, and then at 7 is a mandatory meeting to vote on the inter-cooperative budget. It should be a fairly lackluster week.
Jasmine and I were going to figure out the bus system and go to Fred Meyer. First I tried withdrawing some money from my checking account only to find that I don't have the right PIN. I assumed it was the same number I use to check the status of my account over the phone, but apparently there's a separate one for the ATM card. Well then we realized that the buses don't run on Sundays. So we decided to walk. Luckily it was nice weather. We saw a dead squirrel, went the wrong way at first, but then figured it out and it's really not too extensive of a walk. Got a few things, walked back. That was it for the afternoon. After dinner we watched The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. Most of it anyway. She has the extended version so it's even longer.
The rest of the week up until Wednesday is purely rainy. After Wednesday it's more rain, even throughout the weekend. Ick. Tomorrow afternoon I'm going to a resume workshop, and then at 7 is a mandatory meeting to vote on the inter-cooperative budget. It should be a fairly lackluster week.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home