Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Seems like this week just flew by so quickly. I can't wait till tomorrow's classes are over with. Not that anything spectacular is planned for the weekend. This morning I went to my advising appt., which was nice and short. Pretty much just got my PIN and I also inquired about the nature of the U/S grading system. Since three courses in either geology, physics, or chemistry are required for the major, it probably is not possible to change it. Shucks.

I did find that I can take FW 255, field sampling, any time. But because a significant amount of work is done outside I want to save that for spring. I hope I can get this particular professor for chem..sounds like his tests are short and accompanied by effective study guides. Apparently I need study guides and/or practice tests. It's hard to guess what will be covered.

We're getting into film and photography in art, and Fritz Lang was listed in our film section notes..hopefully a clip will be shown.

Well, I did dodge the spa night somehow. When I was finishing up mopping in the kitchen Nicole was slicing up a cucumber. Geez. I should have stolen some sandwich cookies though. That's the disadvantage of missing socials..missed food.
I actually enjoy dinner dishes. No one else has brought down CDs so I can totally play whatever I like. It makes it so much better. I haven't even worked the dish sanitizer yet just because I always do the odd jobs instead. Hopefully the jobs I get next term will be equally tolerable.

Jasmine has Skippy in a tube..this could be dangerous. Peanut butter in a face wash-esque container; it eliminates knives, spoons, and other formalities. The next cookie dough sport!

House progress - hasn't seemed noteworthy, but all my stuff has been moved in and arranged in my room, the deck is in progress, the phone will be ringing tomorrow, and everything should be totally finished by Thanksgiving. Also Tim ended up getting a $40/mnth (yay for totally unnecessary abbreviations that only save me one letter and add something like this) Dish Network package despite the "exclusively rabbit ears" claims of prior bill stress-out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home