Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Eh, I'm kind of sad right now, because Justin was planning on coming over and now it's not a sure bet that he will be traveling to here on the morrow. Sadness! Truly.

Well, my day's been slow, partly because I got up at an embarrasingly late hour. Mum has made many a cookie today, including Swedish tea cakes (I ate some of the dough because it's eggless and delicious). In the late afternoon, us women crossed the canal to select the perfect pagan holiday tree. We found one after several others caught our eye, and I carefully downed it with a small saw. Becky and I carried it with care through the forest and across the canal - luckily it was fairly light so no backaches. My arms are weak though...

Watched a bit of the last Lord of the Rings on TNT, ate spaghetti made with buffalo meat (good). Tomorrow morning Becky and I are going to do morning duty at the alpaca ranch.

Why do illnesses have to exist?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home