Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Thursday, December 06, 2007

So, today was an anticlimactic end to the term. After completing the short answer section of the midterm, my women studies prof was like, "ok, I have the multiple choice section here. There are 70 questions. Does anyone really want to take this? Or should I just give you all 15 points?" Wow. But it being her last term, and the fact that she is definitely an unconventional test giver, I almost expected this. So I was in that final for all of 30 minutes. Pretty sweet, indeed.

Took Noir on a walk. First time I've taken her, and she's older and has arthritis in her elbows. But she wagged her tail the whole time (adorable!) and it was nice. The river is very high at the moment.

I went to the book buy-back. I don't know why I always go through the damn bookstore, which claims it is student-owned, but I do...I guess it's for the convenience. It's always nice having cash to get home with, especially given today's gas prices. So I got back $70, which isn't horrible. I spent some tonight going out with Holly to Bomb's. Dinner and beer. Then we went to the Crow Bar for mixed drinks. Yeah, it's about a once-a-month activity. I don't see how people can drink frequently. It's fun once in a while. I'd honestly rather go out for dessert.

I'm fairly well-packed. Looks like I'm going oversees..I just have far too many clothes I want to bring back with me. I hope to get a fairly early start tomorrow. Winter break, here I come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home