I don't really have anything too important to write about, but I just want to write something.
Today I emerged at a shamefully late hour from my dwelling which is my bedroom (read: warm fluffy blanketed bed). I had some toast with peanut butter and prepared to take the bus to campus for my meeting with ecofeminist zine group. I must say we have put together a fairly impressive compilation. But none of us could really find a definitive timeline of activism events, so we're just kind of skipping that part.
Tomorrow = end of term for me. Woo.
Next week I actually will be occupied with giving presentations in promotion of the FW department at the high school, which shall be fun. Yay, I get to go see the few teachers that I had that are still teaching. And be one of those college folk that talk at a high school. Yes, this is scary. I don't feel like I could graduate so soon. Perhaps because I don't know what the heck I'll do next...
I was reading some job listings last night on the society of mammalogists site, and there was a volunteer opportunity to work in South America on a remote camera trap project for puma, ocelot, and jaguar and work with scat dogs to collect samples! Crazy..man, I would LOVE to do that. It definitely sounds more remote and rugged than CCF. All the coolest opportunities require one to have money though and be able to volunteer their time..
Marsupials!
Today I emerged at a shamefully late hour from my dwelling which is my bedroom (read: warm fluffy blanketed bed). I had some toast with peanut butter and prepared to take the bus to campus for my meeting with ecofeminist zine group. I must say we have put together a fairly impressive compilation. But none of us could really find a definitive timeline of activism events, so we're just kind of skipping that part.
Tomorrow = end of term for me. Woo.
Next week I actually will be occupied with giving presentations in promotion of the FW department at the high school, which shall be fun. Yay, I get to go see the few teachers that I had that are still teaching. And be one of those college folk that talk at a high school. Yes, this is scary. I don't feel like I could graduate so soon. Perhaps because I don't know what the heck I'll do next...
I was reading some job listings last night on the society of mammalogists site, and there was a volunteer opportunity to work in South America on a remote camera trap project for puma, ocelot, and jaguar and work with scat dogs to collect samples! Crazy..man, I would LOVE to do that. It definitely sounds more remote and rugged than CCF. All the coolest opportunities require one to have money though and be able to volunteer their time..
Marsupials!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home