Have you ever wished you could just fast-forward your life a few hours? That's how I feel now.
I'm semi-tired but want to make sure I can fall asleep easily when I finally decide to retire for the night. I'm watching The White Stripes on Conan (thanks to 94.7 to alerting me to this re-run). Yeah, they're pretty awesome. Ha - now they're amid the audience playing that Effect song and everyone around just looks more worried about looking good on camera than enjoying the music. Actually, they all look like they have artificial smiles or far-off eyes plastered on their faces. Anyway, Jack White is just plain hot too. I'm sad that their Portland show was just a wall of noise when I saw them. I should have worn ear plugs for sure.
So I drove home today. I lazily got out of bed at noon when mum called me. Finished my packings, ate some toast, took Shtiya (third spelling of his name I've used, that's how I saw Jenn had written it on the fridge board) on one more walk to the park. Predictably, he went crazy for a squirrel. Especially when it acted oblivious by descending a tree he was on the other side of..luckily no squirrels were harmed. So I headed out with a mug of pomegranate green tea (good btw) and Pat Benatar's Best Shots. I had a headache pretty much the whole time, annoyingly...but it's gone away now.
Alright, I'm going to go to bed now.
I'm semi-tired but want to make sure I can fall asleep easily when I finally decide to retire for the night. I'm watching The White Stripes on Conan (thanks to 94.7 to alerting me to this re-run). Yeah, they're pretty awesome. Ha - now they're amid the audience playing that Effect song and everyone around just looks more worried about looking good on camera than enjoying the music. Actually, they all look like they have artificial smiles or far-off eyes plastered on their faces. Anyway, Jack White is just plain hot too. I'm sad that their Portland show was just a wall of noise when I saw them. I should have worn ear plugs for sure.
So I drove home today. I lazily got out of bed at noon when mum called me. Finished my packings, ate some toast, took Shtiya (third spelling of his name I've used, that's how I saw Jenn had written it on the fridge board) on one more walk to the park. Predictably, he went crazy for a squirrel. Especially when it acted oblivious by descending a tree he was on the other side of..luckily no squirrels were harmed. So I headed out with a mug of pomegranate green tea (good btw) and Pat Benatar's Best Shots. I had a headache pretty much the whole time, annoyingly...but it's gone away now.
Alright, I'm going to go to bed now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home