I love mythical creatures
So today in plant systematics lab, I received two of my previous lab worksheets. I doodle critters on these, and the TA has taken to doodling back an animal next to one of mine. It's fantastic. Today I got a yeti next to my Ondatra zibethicus (muskrat) and a loch ness monster by my hamster. Clearly, Joe was in a cryptozoological vein.
In other news, I am experiencing my second, yes SECOND, relapse of illness. Tomorrow I see a doctor, because this sucks majorly.
In yet other happenings, I have had my first midterm in population dynamics, which I think went fairly decent. Tomorrow I have one in resource ecology, but it should be a piece of cake.
I have documented the sound of an animal vocalizing in the field across the road this evening - I don't know what it is, but I'm hoping it's a fox.
Neko Case is awesome. I recommend checking out her music.
So today in plant systematics lab, I received two of my previous lab worksheets. I doodle critters on these, and the TA has taken to doodling back an animal next to one of mine. It's fantastic. Today I got a yeti next to my Ondatra zibethicus (muskrat) and a loch ness monster by my hamster. Clearly, Joe was in a cryptozoological vein.
In other news, I am experiencing my second, yes SECOND, relapse of illness. Tomorrow I see a doctor, because this sucks majorly.
In yet other happenings, I have had my first midterm in population dynamics, which I think went fairly decent. Tomorrow I have one in resource ecology, but it should be a piece of cake.
I have documented the sound of an animal vocalizing in the field across the road this evening - I don't know what it is, but I'm hoping it's a fox.
Neko Case is awesome. I recommend checking out her music.


1 Comments:
At 8:16 AM ,
Ricki said...
Tim's been really sick too. went to the dr. not pneumonia, but this virus going around this winter is particularly vicious....lots of ordinarily healthy ppl in hospital with double pneumonia, relapses, etc.
I hope the dr. can help you.
bummer!
Post a Comment
<< Home