Kitten Therapy
Today was hectic - I found out the Corvallis police department only has three nights a week when they offer fingerprint chart services, and the next one is Wednesday, so I ended up going to the Albany courthouse and having it done, then sent off my packet of materials to Lakeview. I must admit the fingerprinting process is nifty, they do it digitally with what appears to be a miniature xerox machine for fingers. I am officially in the system. Not having internet at one's residence is so frustrating! I had to go to campus just to find out about Albany. Apparently Tommy didn't switch his auto bill pay for comcast to his new card, so we've been without tv and internet for three days. Sucks. Hence, I am at the libary.
I am done with population dynamics - just took the final this evening, and it went well. Easier than I expected; more conceptual than calculation focused. Still, I was my usual jittery nervous beforehand, and so I went in to sit with the kittens for a while. They are growing fast! Still, I think they're only about 9 weeks old, so they are mini cats. Good thing Jen's friend is adopting the little fluffy gray girl, because I'd be tempted to take her. She's adorable. Oh man, as soon as you enter the room all three start purring, and it's the cutest sound. In conclusion, kittens are awesome. And they're so much easier than puppies! Maybe I should consider acquiring a cat before I try to handle a dog, whenever I am in a stable enough position. Anyway, the kittens aren't all at the two lb. threshold for spay/neuter surgery, so it'll probably be done next week, which probably means they'll still be here for Justin, Tim, and mum to see. Yay.
So yeah, I have three more finals. Botany and wetlands tomorrow, and resource ecology on Thursday. Then I'm done!
Today was hectic - I found out the Corvallis police department only has three nights a week when they offer fingerprint chart services, and the next one is Wednesday, so I ended up going to the Albany courthouse and having it done, then sent off my packet of materials to Lakeview. I must admit the fingerprinting process is nifty, they do it digitally with what appears to be a miniature xerox machine for fingers. I am officially in the system. Not having internet at one's residence is so frustrating! I had to go to campus just to find out about Albany. Apparently Tommy didn't switch his auto bill pay for comcast to his new card, so we've been without tv and internet for three days. Sucks. Hence, I am at the libary.
I am done with population dynamics - just took the final this evening, and it went well. Easier than I expected; more conceptual than calculation focused. Still, I was my usual jittery nervous beforehand, and so I went in to sit with the kittens for a while. They are growing fast! Still, I think they're only about 9 weeks old, so they are mini cats. Good thing Jen's friend is adopting the little fluffy gray girl, because I'd be tempted to take her. She's adorable. Oh man, as soon as you enter the room all three start purring, and it's the cutest sound. In conclusion, kittens are awesome. And they're so much easier than puppies! Maybe I should consider acquiring a cat before I try to handle a dog, whenever I am in a stable enough position. Anyway, the kittens aren't all at the two lb. threshold for spay/neuter surgery, so it'll probably be done next week, which probably means they'll still be here for Justin, Tim, and mum to see. Yay.
So yeah, I have three more finals. Botany and wetlands tomorrow, and resource ecology on Thursday. Then I'm done!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home