It was a dark and stormy night, and a rock band played in Beaverton
I'm at Justin's, waiting for him to get home from work. The gig last night was good, if ill-attended, and I was declared a good roadie. Poor Justin had to get up at 5:00 this morning for work though! We hurriedly packed up the gear afterwards and had to unpack it from my jeep so it'd be safe in the garage.
Yesterday we ventured into the woods and saw an awesome green pacific tree frog. And a little while ago I saw the family of deer in their yard. Not sure what we'll do today - perhaps if the rain holds off, try to find that trail by the airport and watch for muskrats!
I'm at Justin's, waiting for him to get home from work. The gig last night was good, if ill-attended, and I was declared a good roadie. Poor Justin had to get up at 5:00 this morning for work though! We hurriedly packed up the gear afterwards and had to unpack it from my jeep so it'd be safe in the garage.
Yesterday we ventured into the woods and saw an awesome green pacific tree frog. And a little while ago I saw the family of deer in their yard. Not sure what we'll do today - perhaps if the rain holds off, try to find that trail by the airport and watch for muskrats!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home