Boys are stupid. Men are stupid.
I try to find a logical reason WHY I should keep my phone in my pocket, why I should look longingly out the window, why I should shed even one tear for somebody who isn't even concerned with my well-being, why I should compromise my integrity for somebody who continually sparks my hopes and then bashes my optimism into sadness. Haven't found a reason. I have however, decided that good-looking people can get away with a crapload more shit than less aesthetic people. And charm can get one a long ways too. Freaking genetics. Not like eye color can be manipulated. Not like a sublime jawline has anything to do with positive cultivated attributes. Curses, I say. CURSES.
I try to find a logical reason WHY I should keep my phone in my pocket, why I should look longingly out the window, why I should shed even one tear for somebody who isn't even concerned with my well-being, why I should compromise my integrity for somebody who continually sparks my hopes and then bashes my optimism into sadness. Haven't found a reason. I have however, decided that good-looking people can get away with a crapload more shit than less aesthetic people. And charm can get one a long ways too. Freaking genetics. Not like eye color can be manipulated. Not like a sublime jawline has anything to do with positive cultivated attributes. Curses, I say. CURSES.


2 Comments:
At 10:46 PM ,
Ricki said...
think about this: the cigarette smoking would eventually become a bigtime turnoff.
At 1:14 AM ,
Becky said...
I feel the pain. Being theoretically opposed to treating prettiness differently, and then finding that one can't change the response... Aesthetics!
Post a Comment
<< Home