Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I'm registered for next term, and I basically am content. Had an internet connection scare a few hours before I could register, then when I did enter my PIN right at midnight it wouldn't let me get in, then I had to try again and it took a torturously long time to process requests.
Turns out I liked my new schedule too much to change into that writing class. I unknowingly registered for the same chemistry recitation/lab as Jasmine, which is cool, and if I would have attempted to switch into the writing class I would've had to switch out of that one first due to a time conflict. And that recitation was full as of today when I had the opportunity to switch so if everything went unsmoothly..it might not have turned out good. In short I don't think having a friend register for a class in one's place is a good idea; it seems to create more problems than it solves. At least it did for me. So I'll be taking English 125, which is the film studies class for 1945-present. I still want to take 110, and there has got to be a way to fit in one freaking elective somewhere in ten terms! So I'm in math 111, chem. 121, Eng. 125, and nfm 216, which is 15 credits. Next term I should try to get into public speaking or reasoning and writing.

I guess my life has been pretty boring lately; I've started the worrying stage for finals yet haven't initiated the studying phase. I better choose whether to go to the all-inclusive b-day party for Reed or the FW club bowling/ice cream party tomorrow evening..desperately seeking diversion from my own obssessive and oft-stress-inducing, over-the-top ponderings.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home